Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day off at last!

So despite having two wonderful days of rest, relaxation, and food this past Easter weekend, I did not have to care about work duties or even getting dressed for that matter. Amazing? Yes. Drawback, I've been able to avoid every illness I've been surrounded by since Christmas time. I've survived two flu's and a round of the common cold. However now it's caught up with me and for lack of censorship I am a full blown snot bucket. But I did not spend the day lazing around and making a mountain-o-kleenex, Kyle took me to the mall to look for shoes (not for me). To make this post relevant to my blog I resisted the urge to buy many things even though there were some amazing sales (and for way more than 30% off might I add). At the end of the two hours walking around my poor illness ridden body was pooched and we still had no shoes in hand. Bonus of the day was the trip to the dollar store in which to my surprise yielded banana clips for my hair! So I suppose my tip for the day is do not overlook dollar stores. I just so happen to love them and they have items you just might need for super cheap! After my long day I made yet again a horrible dinner. So anticipate for one of my up and coming posts a photo blog of a dinner that is somewhat edible and doesn't poison Kyle. 

That's all for now,

Katty
 

No comments:

Post a Comment