Tuesday 28 June 2011

Pending Royal Visit...Dress like the Duchess of Cambridge (obviously for less)

Well here goes,

Late last week I was informed by my sister that she would be coming to Ottawa for the upcoming royal visit. And even though fashion articles have already mentioned that the newly-wed duchess is just like us average gals looking for great fashion deals in stores like Zara. Here's a crash course before Canada day to dressing like a duchess.

 This photograph was taken a day after the happy newly-wed's said "I do"
This outfit was the basis in which my inspiration came from.

First and foremost the dress!
No you do not need to check your eyesight this is the same dress. Although it took me a while to locate it here she is.
Pleated Dress available at Zara, $69.99


 The Shoes! These beauties can be found at Aldo for an amazing price.
  Collegea Wedge, Aldo.com, $50.00










With these suggestions you can dress like royalty for around $120.00 Canadian. For now I won't get in to blazers considering with the season my research resources for them were very limited however it's something you can pick up with a little look around. Hope these tips help, I'll be seeing you all on Parliament Hill on Canada day to greet our royal visitors, all thanks to my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment