Monday 11 July 2011

To the Victor Goes the...Ikea Spoils

Hi all,

So just a little background info with school coming up and everything I decided to clean up my life and whip my sad little apartment into shape. Which has prompted many trips to various big box stores to pick up storage containers and etc. This is from my most recent trip (literally just got back five minutes ago) from Ikea.

These were the fantastic items I picked up. You might ask why I'm sharing this little tidbit of info? Well if you didn't already know Ikea is probably the number one place I would go to, to save some money and that's exactly what I did

12 Spice Jars at $3.99 for a 4 pack, 2 Dish brushes .79 cents, 1 Storage Container $1.99.
Adding up to a not so grand total of $16.67.



Trust me I could have bought way more probably one of everything in the store. But for now I'd say a not so bad trip to the land of Swedish furniture.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment